Tuesday, December 10, 2013

See Ya...

Today I officially went under 300 lbs and it feels AMAZING!!! I am currently at 299 lbs and am saying... 

SEE YA to the 300's!!!  I promise to never see you again!!

And with every high note comes a low note...I was so hungry today!!  I got my question answered from the dietician about how many meals i should be eating a day.  I've been doing it right (yay!) and can eat either 4 & 1 bar or 5 & 1 bar.  They just want to make sure you don't go under or over those.

Today's problem was i was hungry for something other than what i'm allowed to have.  I wasn't craving anything specific, i just didn't want what i'm allowed to have!  I had a shake for breakfast and a soup for lunch.  Then i had a bar around 3 when i was hungry again.  For dinner i made 2 chili packets and it was delicious.  But by about 7:30 i was hungry but didn't want anything i had.  Everything just sounded unsatisfying.  So i wound up eating some jello, until my 2 year old stole it from me. haha

So then i thought maybe a popsicle would satisfy a need to crunch or chew.  And that's how i survived the rest of today...on popsicles. ;)




Until next time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Justina

Day 32, Pre-Op Diet:   -23 lbs

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying following your journey! You are truly an inspiration. Best of luck with your vacation around the corner you will do great though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving a comment and thanks for the kind words of encouragement! I'm looking forward to our trip and hope i can hang in there! ;)

    ReplyDelete