Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Home For The Holidays...

Merry Christmas Eve!!

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful holiday and spending it with friends and family.  We are currently back in Ohio and enjoying the holiday with my in-laws.

My vacation to Florida wad wonderful but man was it hard to stay on the diet!  Being out everyday with my family and them eating pretty much whatever they wanted was torture!  I slipped up way to many times and really felt terrible about it.  The realization that my surgery is less than a week away really hit home with me and the fact that I need to keep on track. 

So I've buckled down and stuck to the diet exactly for 3 days now and am down to 293 lbs.!!  My surgery goal is still 280 (per the doctor) and I'm really praying that I can get there by Monday.  I'm supposed to have another weigh check in phone call on Thursday from my dietician.  I'm hoping I can at least get into the 80's by then.  I'm also praying they will have mercy on me and still let me have the surgery even if I don't hit my goal.

So, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.  I will check in again on Thursday after my phone call to let you all know how it went!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Justina

Day 45, Pre-Op Diet:      - 29lbs

2 comments:

  1. All that tasty food at Disney has wrecked many diets. Life will always be tempting you, which is why you will need lots of inner strength and understanding friends and family. Sometimes they will have to make sacrifices for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I'm hoping things won't be as hard after surgery. Right now literally everything I eat comes out of a powder filled packet, and that's just not appealing to anyone. After surgery so much more variety will be available to me.

      Delete