Hello friends! I finally have something to report!
Yesterday I talked to the scheduling person over at the surgery center. The next step in this adventure is to take the Nutrition class. and I'm scheduled to go on Thursday! This class is supposed to basically be the ins and outs of eating for the rest of my life. I'm excited to learn all about it.
Also before I have the surgery I have to go on the official Pre-Op diet. It's all replacement meals from them that I will have to follow up until the day of surgery. I've heard its mostly liquids with a few solids. I think you can have their pancakes, eggs, bars and some oatmeal. But I think its mostly shakes. So I'm not to excited for my diet to get even smaller but oh well. Just have to keep telling myself it will all be sooo worth it.
At my class I will also be having a check up and meeting the surgical team. Probably the most exciting news I have is an OFFICIAL SURGERY DATE! I will be having surgery on December 30th! Happy New Year to me! lol
I am still currently following the diet I was originally put on. I'm down 15 lbs and hoping their scale agrees with mine on Thursday! I will have more to report after my class. Wish me luck!
As always, thanks for checking on me and visiting my blog!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Justina
Day 25, Pre-Op Diet: -15 lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment