Hello again all my readers!! I had my weight check in yesterday with my dietitian. I was 290 lbs yesterday morning and proud to tell her that. She said i was doing great. And although i am 10 lbs away from my goal to just keep going and hang in there. So that's what I've been doing, hanging in there. It was inspirational to see my friend today who was sleeved last week. She is currently in the puree stage and looks amazing already. It's so wonderful to have someone right there along with you for support.
So surgery is still a go on Monday morning. I'm getting excited, but not nervous. I doubt i'll get nervous, stuff like this doesn't bother me. I think my excitement is overriding anything else. haha
Thanks for reading!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Justina
Day 48, Pre-Op Diet: - 32 lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment