Thursday, December 12, 2013

1 Month Down...

It was officially one month yesterday since i started pre-op dieting.  It's definitely been challenging but it has been so completely worth it.

Today I put on a pair of jeans that i bought over a year ago that were to tight even though they were my size. So i never wore them, just put them on the shelf in my closet and they gathered dust.  It felt AMAZING to be able to put them on, button them and still have room!  
I then proceeded to put on a sweater that I've had for a few years now but haven't worn because it was tight and its striped and I was very self conscious in it.  Today that sweater fit well, wasn't tight and I didn't want to hide in it.

It's amazing how clothes can make you feel so different.  I felt like today i had better confidence, more self esteem and more energy than I've had in a long time.  I went to school for 2 finals and was proudly walking around with my head held high because i felt great.  

Never be afraid to be who you are. Be inspired, make a change and grab a hold of your future...its NEVER to late!!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Justina

Day 33, Pre-Op Diet:    -23 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Amazing when your own closet becomes a treasure trove of items to physically prove you are going down in size!

    ReplyDelete