Checking In...
Greetings from sunny Orlando Florida!! It's been at least 60 degrees every day, what's it like in your area?!
I hope you are all doing well. My challenges did indeed pop up and boy did they start right away! Traveling while on a strict diet like this is INSANELY hard! Every time I was in the car all I wanted to do was snack because I was bored! Sometimes I resisted, sometimes I didn't. 😔
I had a weight check phone call today from the dietician. I was happy to tell her that I've done well the last 2 days, got back on track and am down to 296! Woohoo!! Sixteen more pounds to go to hit my 280 lb goal for surgery. I'm getting TONS of exercise while I've been here and I'm hoping that will help!!
I hope to check in again soon! Take care all!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Justina
Day 38, Pre-op Diet: - 26 lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment