It's finally the weekend!! Today I took my first day off from the gym all week. I've been going straight every day since Sunday. Today it was like -15 degrees with the windchill factor. Brrrrrr!!
I feel like I did pretty well this week at both the gym and eating. A few days ago I had a weird like 3lb gain. I'm not sure if it was water weight or muscle gain or what. lol But i made my husband hide the scale and he's only allowed to bring it back out on Monday's, which is my official weigh in days. lol I feel like it's the only way i can stop obsessively weighing myself!
Anyway I don't have much going on to write about. I hope you all stay warm and enjoy your weekend!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Justina
Day 25 Post Op:
Starting Weight: 322 lbs
Surgery Weight: 288 lbs
Current Weight: 275 lbs
Weight Lost: - 47 lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment