Monday, January 6, 2014

40 Down...

Hello loyal followers! Sorry I haven't posted In a few days. Just in case you were unaware I also have a Facebook page. So when I don't post on here there is a good chance I'm  posting there.  so here is the link if you are interested in that page! I'd love to see you there!

www.facebook.com/inspirationlivelonger

So, not much changes here. Ive been recovering well and my incisions are good and itchy. Which of course is good because that means they are healing.  I've been STARVING the last 3 days. haha My stomach has been trying to eat itself because I've been on liquids only all this time.

Tomorrow is the big day because I start on pureed! Never in my life did I think id be happy to eat pureed food. lol But non the less I am excited and I've been spending the last few days gathering recipes and ideas for some variety.  I was a little worried about tomorrow being my first day on foods and starting my first day of classes.  But it seems mother nature has taken care of that for me since we are going to get some FREEZING weather here in good old Ohio and classes were cancelled for tomorrow.  The kids don't have school now until Wednesday either. So the less stress the better!

yesterday was a major Scale Victory for me.  I hit 282 lbs, which is exactly 40 lbs less than what I started at!! I celebrated by having my husband take some pictures of me and making a comparison picture. I can't believe the difference already and man does it feel amazing!



Well that's all i've got for now. Tomorrow I will be back with the results of my first day on purée! I'm excited and a little nervous. Really don't want to throw up so I'm hoping I can feel my limits and do alright.

Thanks for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Justina

Day 6 Post-Op:

Starting Weight:     322 lbs
Current Weight:     282 lbs
Weight Lost:          - 40 lbs

2 comments: