Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Week 4...

Hello all! It's a new week! How have you all been doing??!!

I got in 2 days at the gym already this week. Feeling good!  I noticed today that my muscles aren't as sore anymore. I'm hoping that's a good sign that i'm getting used to my workouts.  

I met with my personal trainer today to set up a schedule and talk about goals.  Our first meeting will be next week on Tuesday morning.  I'm very excited to see what he has to teach me! I told him that my goals are to work on problem areas that will be a struggle with losing weight so rapidly.  I'm concerned about my arms, legs and stomach getting very flabby. So I want to work on toning those areas and any other strength training that i can work on.  He said that is a definite thing we can work on and we can rearrange things as we go along to meet my needs.  Exciting stuff!

I lost 5lbs this week!!  Last Monday I weighed in at 280lbs and today I weighed in at 275lbs!!  Woohoo!!  A 5lb loss is AMAZING!! I'm so excited!  

I took a new comparrison picture because i hadn't in a while.  The results are again amazing to me and i can't believe i'm being blessed to go through this journey.  Here is the picture:


Well Thanks again for checking up on me!  I hope you all have a fantastic week and keep the workouts going!!  Remember, any movement is better than no movement!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Justina


Day 22 Post Op:


Starting Weight:     322 lbs
Surgery Weight:     288 lbs
Current Weight:     275 lbs
Weight Lost:          - 47 lbs

2 comments: