Saturday, January 18, 2014

Burning The Fat...



Workout Selfie!

So i started working out this week.  I have gotten in 2 days this week so far and i plan on going tomorrow to the gym i joined with my husband.  We decided to get a couples membership and did the Platinum plan.  It came with 8 sessions (a piece) with a personal trainer!  It has a few other perks which will also be nice.  I'm excited to get my sessions set up soon!  But for now there is plenty of machines to use there on my own.  There are also a ton of classes that are all included in the package.  Someday i'd like to do Zumba if i can get fit enough to do it. lol  I've heard its pretty challenging at first. Maybe i should try it at home.

I have weighed in at 276 this week for a 12 lb loss since surgery.  I will officially be 3 weeks out in 3 days.  So 12 lbs in 3 weeks is about 4 lbs a week. That's not bad!  I'm very excited about the energy and confidence that I've gained.  I feel like a different person already!


I'm still doing pretty well with eating.  I've had a few rough days this week but nothing to bad.  It's just hard some days to get all that protein in.  It's hard to convince yourself to eat when you don't feel like it anymore. lol

Here is a new recipe i made for a quick breakfast and it is DELICIOUS!!


Veggie Quiches


3 Large Eggs

3/4 Cup Fat-Free Cheddar Cheese
1 Cup Red, Yellow, Green Peppers & Onions
Salt & Pepper to taste

Spray a muffin tin, then pour mixture into cups.  Mine made 8 cups.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes! Enjoy a yummy breakfast!!





Thanks for catching up with me!! Have a great weekend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~ Justina


Day 19 Post Op:


Starting Weight:     322 lbs
Surgery Weight:     288 lbs
Current Weight:     276 lbs
Weight Lost:          - 46 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Yea for the Gym!!! I will need to try this recipe. Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete