Hello again followers! Today was a wonderful day, a wonderful day full of food!! haha I was finally allowed to move onto the puree stage today and my tummy was very happy about that.
I started my day with a goal of eating 6 mini meals and managed to do 5, not to bad. I have goals that i am supposed to meet everyday for protein, fats and carbs. My protein goal is at least 60 grams, the fat goal is at least 27 grams and the carb goal is at least 50 grams (i think I'm not staring at the paper right now so that might be wrong. lol) Anyway, I came right to both my protein and fat goals and went a little over the carbs. Those darn carbs! lol
We are no longer supposed to worry about calories, just the 3 goals i listed. But just to reference i did eat a total of 780 calories today, which seems like nothing! But i assure you i am quite full from the day and satisfied as well.
I ate about every 2 hours which is when i would get hungry again. It's amazing to think that just 1/4 - 1/2 a cup of food makes me full now. The only thing i didn't enjoy much today was the protein powder that i had. For my morning snack i made a protein shake with bananas and strawberries. The powder is soy based and i really didn't like it. I'll be looking for a new type to replace it with soon. At least the canister isn't large so i don't have to endure it long.
I did notice that since i was eating today i had more energy which is always nice. I managed to make 2 blankets that my girls are selling for charity. Lately I've only been able to make 1 before getting worn out. I snuck a nap in earlier today too. hehe
Classes were once again cancelled for me tomorrow so i won't have to worry about figuring out my eating tomorrow. But i will for Wednesday. Luckily my Prof cancelled my morning lab that day so I'll just have to figure lunch, a snack and then dinner. Unfortunately I'll be in class during dinner time. The struggles of being a college kid. lol
So all in all it was a good day. I lost another 2 lbs!!! I ate, i felt full and i was in a pleasant mood. (not eating was kind of making me a bear) ;)
I hope that you are all staying warm. It's a freezing -11 here in good old Ohio and the wind chill is -38!!! Stay warm my friends!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Justina
Day 7 Post Op:
Starting Weight: 322 lbs
Current Weight: 280 lbs
Weight Lost: - 42 lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment