Sunday, February 2, 2014

One Month Since Surgery...

I'm such a blog slacker!! lol  So sorry i've been MIA.  But please remember that if i'm not on here i'm on Facebook posting away!

www.facebook.com/inspirationlivelonger

So...I've hit ONE MONTH SINCE SURGERY!!! It seems like it's been longer, weird.  And....I'VE HIT MY FIRST 50LB LOSS!  Woohoo!!

My one month surgery anniversary was thursday, i celebrated by weighing. lol  I came in at 272lbs which is exactly 50lbs since i started my journey and 16lbs since surgery! So awesome!

Everything seems to be going well.  I started with my personal trainer last week and love him, he's totally awesome.  I meet with him on Tuesday mornings and he's given me some weekly goals to hit.  I learned how to use 4 machines and he taught me how to do 3 core exercises i can do on the floor and one of them is on a wall.  I've been trying to do them at least every other day.  Today I skipped my normal afternoon Sunday nap and went to the gym instead.  That is crazy for me because i loooooove to nap!  I'm so sleepy now. lol

But i did 10 minutes on the Arc Trainer today!!!  The first time i did that machine i barely made it to 5 mins.  That sucker is hard (yet still easier than the elliptical for me).  I've been working up on 2 min intervals ever since that first time and I got to 10 minutes today.  It was exhausting but felt amazing to accomplish that!

This week i'm hoping to get to the gym more.  I seemed to be in some sort of funk last week and didn't want to go as much.  I'd get to motivation to go but wouldn't act on it or would make an excuse. NO EXCUSES!!!

Tomorrow is my weigh in day and i'm a little nervous.  I don't feel like i was active enough this week to lose anything.  I'm crossing my fingers though.  I'm hoping to see 269 lbs on that scale readout in the morning.  That would make me happy.  :)

Thanks for catching up and remember to check out my Facebook page for better updates!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Justina


1 Month Post Op:


Starting Weight:     322 lbs
Surgery Weight:     288 lbs
Current Weight:     272 lbs
Weight Lost:          - 50 lbs

4 comments:

  1. What an accomplishment! Way to go. :) I want to lose 15 lbs. then 20 more. I will definitely keep watching your progress for more inspiration. Hugs. Eva V. in Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete