Monday, February 3, 2014

Weigh In Monday...

It is weigh in day!  And the results are.........

I lost 2 more lbs!!  New weight is 270!!


I didn't hit the 260's like i wanted to, but that's totally okay and now my new goal for this week!


Unfortunatly i got hit with a killer cold today (as did the rest of my family) and it's awful.  It's making me cough and my throat is hurting a bunch. Ugh, so miserable.  I'm worried its going to put a kink in my workouts this weeks and i'm not excited about that.  I have my workout session with my trainer in the morning and i'm refusing to cancel it.  I NEED to go!  Even if i have to drag myself out of bed! Or maybe Daniel can kick me out of bed. lol


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~ Justina


1 Month Post Op:


Starting Weight:     322 lbs

Surgery Weight:     288 lbs
Current Weight:     270 lbs
Weight Lost:          - 52 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment