My first class was at 10:20 so i drank a shake when i got up at 9am. I get to school and realize that i forgot my protein bar that i needed to eat after Biochem. Phooey. I messaged Daniel that i was going to have a bad start to the day now because i forgot my bar. Wouldn't you know it him and the girls came out to the school before i got out of class and left my bar in the truck on my seat. *LOVE HIM!* So i needed to eat lunch before i went back for mat at 12:40. I thought, no biggie i'll go get a salad. Yeah...
I went to Wendy's and got a Grilled Chicken Cob Salad. I figured i could take the bacon and cheese off (since i'm not allowed to have those) but the tomato and egg would be a nice flavor with the chicken. So i get back to the school and pick apart the salad. It had this weird gross crumbly cheese on it i had to scoop out. Anyway, i finally get it all picked apart and i put a little bit of dressing on it (i'm not a big dressing eater) and then go in the bag to get my fork. No fork. Seriously Wendys? So yeah...i ate my salad with my fingers. It was disgusting and i think i'll leave a plastic fok in my truck now. lol
The rest of my day smoothed out. The only issue i'm facing now is because of my weird schedule today i have technically only eaten 4 meals out of the 5 i'm supposed to. I should have a protein bar around 8 but i don't want it. lol The things are so not appealing to me (i don't really like chocolate) and i'm not even hungry. But i know i need to eat it becasue if i don't it will mess up my whole calorie/car/whatever intake. Boo.
On a high note, Daniel measured my chest and stomach today and i've lost! I lost 1.25" around my waist and 1" around my chest! How awesome is that! Trying to hold out until Saturday for another weight in.
Thanks for checking on me and visiting my blog today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Justina
Day 6, Pre-Op Diet: -10lbs
what protein bars do you eat Justina? I love Quest bars, they are delicious (and I hate pretty much ever kind of protein bar). They taste good if you warm them in the microwave for a few seconds of hold them between your hands. :) Power Crunch bars are pretty good too.
ReplyDeleteI'm currently eating the Atkins Advantage. They were on my approved list. lol The ones you named were not though. :( They are bad, i just don't really like chocolate and they seem to have a lot of that. If there was more granola than chocolate i'd be okay. ;)
ReplyDelete