Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Feeling Good...

This morning i weighed myself again...

DOWN 7 MORE LBS!!!

I am now down an official 10 lbs, which is amazing!!  Looks like all these salads are paying off! ;)  I've definitely noticed a difference in the way my clothes fit already (lose & comfy is a nice feeling) and i seem to have more energy than I'm used to.  Seeing the number on the scale this morning was a nice pick-me-up for my day.

I had class for the first time today while doing this diet.  I got up earlier than i usually do when i have late classes so i could eat my meals at the right times. (Shocking, i know!)  I decided to do my shake for breakfast when i woke up and then ate a salad  w/chicken for lunch right before i left for my class.  I was doing really well during class, wasn't hungry at all.  It was a lab, which can sometimes last 3 hours, so i brought along a protein bar for my next meal if it got to be the right time for it.  Luckily we got out early today so it didn't come to that.

I was getting pretty tired of salads today.  The thought of eating another salad made me feel so blah.  Luckily my amazing husband came to the rescue and realized i needed a change.  He made me a delicious steak on our handy dandy George Foreman grill (seriously best invention ever) and some green beans.  It's amazing how just a change in a meal can lift your mood.  I was feeling pretty discouraged and worried i couldn't do this before supper.  But that meal really made me feel better and kind of renewed my spirits.

So now I'm doing okay again.  I actually have one more protein bar or shake to eat today and i don't feel like it now but i know I'll be hungry come an hour or 2. 

So all in all it was a good day that started on a great note and seems to be ending on one too.  Well...except for the fact that i have to do my math homework. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Justina

Day 4, Pre-op Diet:    -10 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Wow, seeing lower numbers is a terrific uplift... So thankful Daniel is being so supportive, that is a crucial factor in this journey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is definitely making a huge difference. :) Feeling very blessed for all the support i'm receiving.

    ReplyDelete