Hello! So because this is my first post I wanted to kind of briefly talk about my plan for this journey and what is going on.
I have been doing research on VSG surgery for a few months now. I originally tried to go through Cleveland Clinic, but because i am self-pay there was NO way i could afford the $24,000 + surgery. Also, they offer no financing options or even suggestions...talk about discouraging.
Dr. Curry's program is MUCH cheaper at just $14,700 and they offer financing suggestions and support! So i began the process of finding financing and got lucky! After finding financing i contacted Dr. Curry's office and made my first appointment!
Your first appt includes meeting with the Psychologist, Dietitian and Dr. Curry himself! The staff is amazingly encouraging and friendly. You really feel the one on one relationship and you know they will be there for you the whole way through.
Now that I've met with the Dietitian i was put on a plan to get to a safe weight for surgery. So now I've started my official weight loss journey and it's going to be challenging but definitely worth it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Justina
No comments:
Post a Comment